Stabistors 2C107A silicon, alloy, low power.
Designed for use in voltage stabilizers and as thermal compensating elements.
They are used to work in various radio engineering and electronic devices for special purposes.
Are issued in the glass-to-metal case with multidirectional flexible conclusions.
They are marked with an alphanumeric code, and the connection diagram of the electrodes with the leads is indicated on the body.
The body of the stabistor in the operating mode serves as a positive electrode (anode).
Hull type KD-8, weight not more than 1.0 g
دیود تثبیت کننده 2С107А
برای قیمت تماس بگیرید
Main technical parameters of zener diode 2C107A:
• Rated stabilization voltage: 0.7 V at Ist 10 mA;
• Temperature coefficient of stabilization voltage: -0.34%/°С;
• Minimum allowable stabilization current: 1 mA;
• Maximum allowable stabilization current: 120 mA;
• Ambient temperature operating range: -60… +125 °С
جهت اطلاع از موجودی و قیمت تماس بگیرید