Diodes 2D213A silicon, epitaxial planar rectifier.
Designed to convert alternating voltage with a frequency of up to 100 kHz in special-purpose equipment.
Are issued in the metalplastic case with flexible conclusions.
The type of the diode and the connection diagram of the electrodes with the leads are given on the case.
The negative electrode is connected to the metal base of the housing.
Diode weight no more than 4 g.
Housing type: KD-23.
– acceptance “VP” Ts23.362.008 TU;
– acceptance of “OS” Ts23.362.008 TU, AEYAR.430204.190 TU.
Foreign analogue: 1N1622.
Symbols for electrical parameters of diodes:
• Uopp max – Maximum direct reverse voltage;
• Uobr imp max – Maximum impulse reverse voltage;
• Inp max – Maximum forward current;
• Inp imp max – Maximum impulse forward current;
• Upr/Ipr – Constant forward voltage (Upr) on the diode at a given forward current (Ipr) through it;
• Cd/Ud – total diode capacitance (Cd) and diode voltage (Ud) at which it is measured;
• Io(25)/Iom – Diode reverse current at limit reverse voltage. Given for temperature +25°C (Io(25)) and maximum operating temperature (Iom);
• fmax – Maximum operating frequency of the diode;
• P – the maximum allowable constant power dissipation on the diode;
• Pt – the maximum allowable constant power dissipation on a diode with a heat sink.
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.