Diodes KD213A silicon, rectifier, medium power, diffusion.
Designed to convert alternating voltage with a frequency of up to 100 kHz.
They are used to work in rectifying devices of general-purpose radio-electronic equipment.
Are issued in the metal-plastic case with flexible conclusions.
The marking of the diode and the connection diagram of the electrodes with the leads are indicated on the case.
The negative electrode is connected to the metal base of the case.
Body type: KD-23, weight not more than 4.0 g, with flange not more than 6.0 g.
Symbols for electrical parameters of diodes:
• Uopp max – Maximum direct reverse voltage;
• Uobr imp max – Maximum impulse reverse voltage;
• Inp max – Maximum forward current;
• Inp imp max – Maximum impulse forward current;
• Upr/Ipr – Constant forward voltage (Upr) on the diode at a given forward current (Ipr) through it;
• Cd/Ud – total diode capacitance (Cd) and diode voltage (Ud) at which it is measured;
• Io(25)/Iom – Diode reverse current at limit reverse voltage. Given for temperature +25°C (Io(25)) and maximum operating temperature (Iom);
• fmax – Maximum operating frequency of the diode;
• P – the maximum allowable constant power dissipation on the diode;
• Pt – the maximum allowable constant power dissipation on a diode with a heat sink.