Electromagnetic contactors of the TKD series are electromagnetic devices designed for remote switching on and off of power consumers of DC electricity with voltage up to 30V. The Rated DC voltage in the control circuit (contactor coil) and in the main contacts circuit is 27V (from 24V to 30V). Rated current in the circuit of the main contacts – 10A, 20A, and 50A depending on the series.
The principle of operation of the contactor is based on the properties of an electromagnet. When a control voltage is applied to the contactor coil, the core is retracted and the contacts of the main circuit are closed. In the absence of control voltage, the contacts open.
کنتاکتور روسی ТКД533ДОД
برای قیمت تماس بگیرید
- Rated current value of the switched circuit – 25 A, 50 A.
- The voltage in the contactor control winding circuit is 27 V.
- Switching voltage:
- – direct current – 30 V
- – alternating current with a frequency of 50 Hz – 380 V
- – alternating current with a frequency of 440 Hz – 220 V
- Overall dimensions TKD533DOD – 107×63×100 mm.
- Weight – no more than 0.85 kg.
- additional temperature +25º С.
- maximum allowable ambient temperature from 0º C to +85º C.
- long-term operation.
جهت اطلاع از موجودی و قیمت تماس بگیرید.