КНЕ 130 Contactor
Electromagnetic contactor КНЕ 130 24V small-sized, single-stable, with self-return and winding designed for connection to a DC network with a rated voltage of 24 V.
It has three make and two auxiliary changeover contacts and provides switching of electrical circuits of DC voltage up to 132 V and AC voltage up to 418 With a frequency of 50 to 1000 Hz and a current of up to 25 A. The
КНЕ 130 contactor is designed to work in the electrical systems of aviation equipment, in on-board and ground radio equipment for general and special purposes.
کنتاکتور روسی КНЕ 130
برای قیمت تماس بگیرید
Main technical and operational characteristics of the contactor КНЕ 130 24V:
● Rated voltage of the control circuit, constant, V …… 24;
● Number of contacts:
– main, closing ……3;
– auxiliary, switching ……2.
● Rated current of contacts, A:
– main …… 25;
– auxiliary …… 5.
● Minimum switching current of the main contacts:
– at a voltage of at least 198V, A …… 0.02;
– at a voltage of at least 20V, A …… 0.5;
– at a voltage of at least 6V, A …… 5;
● Minimum switching current of auxiliary contacts at a voltage not less than 20V, A …… 0.02;
● Permissible switching frequency …… up to 1200 per hour;
● Weight, kg …… 0.22.
جهت اطلاع از موجودی و قیمت تماس بگیرید.